Saturday, August 22, 2009

"A Poem For My Son"




"I know sometime's I forget
"to tell you, you were heaven sent
"how when they placed you in my arm's
"My heart was so content
"You've filled my life with so much joy
"How I love you, my darling boy
"You are a miracle, sent from up above
"You have me heart and soul,and with all my love
"You've brought me comfort,when nothing else could
"Your everything that's wonderful and good
"Each day, you learn so many thing's new
"and I am truly, so proud of you
"When faced with a choice of right or wrong
"You remember your value's and stand so strong
"This bond that we have, is special, and rare
"It's so special, because, both of us care
"Eleven year's old and quite the little man
"I know you'll succeed, because, you believe you can
"As the year's pass,your strength will be put to the test
"but you believe in God, and your a child who's blessed
"Strive to make all of your dream's come true
"There's nothing "my son", that you can't do
"Wherever you go, along life's journey
"Just look in your heart, and there you will see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment