Monday, September 28, 2009

I Love You Son

This poem is dedicated to My son Jose Juan Rosa who left us at the age of 23 on August 29, 2007. He was model and caring Son and Father and Brother to his family. We are so lonely without him. We love you son!

My dear son! I miss you so much
It keeps hurting, I can’t stop crying
My eyes always search for you in the sky
Heart longs for finding you in the heaven

My dear son! I love you so much
I feel so empty without you
I am so scared of my future without you
Heart longs for being around you for my safety

My dear son! You are my angel
I still feel that you are caring me from above
I tell my broken heart that you are still watching me
Heart longs for your care even from heaven

My dear son! You are my protector
I remember you when I feel lonely
I talk to you when I break into pieces
Heart longs for your support even from heaven

My dear son! I was thinking I gave you life
The reality is that you had given me life
Without you and your presence, I can’t exist
Heart longs for your company in my heart until I exist
Please be there in my heart

I Love You Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment