Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daddy And His Angel


Uniq' Marie


I Love You Baby and Miss You SO Much Sending you a Hug




Daddy and Me Uniq' Marie

My Wonderful Daddy I Love You

Daddy Just Born

Daddy Takes Me Places
Where nobody else can -
He takes me into space
To touch the ceiling fan!

He lifts me oh-so-high
That the rest is far below.
I only have to point
To where I want to go!

As soon as my finger
Is waving in the air
My Daddy scoops me up,
And his arms take me there!

Daddy's arms are stronger
Than any daddy's are --
They carry me down the steps
Or place me in the car.

They take me to the light switch
So I can turn it off
Then Grandma and Daddy both
Are standing in the dark!

I'm a bigger person
When Daddy is around
Once I'm up, I never, never
Want to be put down!

I could live a lifetime
On my Daddy's shoulders!
But soon, I will grow up --
And I will get older --

Then I will be too big
For him to lift around.
I will reach the light switch
With both feet on the ground.

So let Daddy lift me
While I'm still a little man;
'Cause Daddy takes me places
Where nobody else can!!

Daddy's Little Girl
Little girl of mine with eyes of shining blue
Little girl of mine, I love you, yes I do
No one else could be so sweet
You have made my life complete

You're the end of the rainbow, my pot o' gold
You're Daddy's little girl, to have and hold
A precious gem is what you are
You're My bright and shining star
You're the spirit of Christmas, my star on the tree
You're the Easter bunny to Grandma and me
You're sugar, you're spice, you're everything nice
And you're Daddy's little girl

You're the end of the rainbow, my pot o' gold
You're Daddy's little girl, to have and hold
A precious gem is what you are
You're Grandma bright and shining star
You're the treasure I cherish, so sparkling and bright
You were touched by holy and beautiful light
Like angels that sing, a heavenly thing
And you're Daddy's little girl

My Dad's Hands
My Dad's hands are strong
And they're big and they're tough
But when I need help
They're gentle enough.

My Dad's hands can teach me
To work and to give
And by their example
I'll learn how to live.

Right now my hand's are small
And learning good from bad
Some day I hope my hands
Will be just like my Dad's!

I Love you Daddy and Miss You So Much,
Uniq'

No comments:

Post a Comment