Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jose Juan Rosa 11-17-83 - 8-29-07

Jose Juan Rosa


"These Empty Arms"

These empty arms yearn for you,
my precious baby boy.
While on this earth you brought,
your momma so much joy.

This year you'd have been turning 26,
I wonder what you would have become.
I know God must have needed you,
to take from me, my precious son.

I remember how you'd make me laugh,
even when I was boiling mad.
I miss you so very much my son,
and this makes me very sad.

I bet it is pretty cool up there in Heaven,
getting to hear the Angels sing.
I can't wait to join you in Heaven son,
what a joy that meeting will bring.

Until my work on earth is through,
I will just have to wait.
Ask God for me one favor please,
to let you be there, to greet me at the gate.
I Love You My Son

No comments:

Post a Comment